Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Blackwell Guide to NYC

It is no coincidence that many of the Blackwell locations are places that I visit quite frequently, or places that I enjoy.   

Blackwell Legacy had Washington Square Park, which is a park very close to my apartment.  I pass through there almost every morning while walking the dog:


The dog in the image also looks suspiciously like my own.

Blackwell Unbound had Roosevelt Island.  I used to take walks there quite often, as the tram going over there was close to an improv club I used to go to. The improv club moved, so I don't make it over to Roosevelt Island as much as I used to.

This is my wife Janet, who is not in the game.


 And Blackwell Convergence had this awesome tree in Central Park, by the Gothic Bridge:



A few months ago, my wife and I took a walk on the High Line, an old elevated train track that was recently converted into a park.  It's become one of my favorite places to go, so it was inevitable that it would end up in Blackwell Deception:



Maybe I should write a Blackwell Tourist Guide.

-Dave

4 comments:

  1. You definitely should write it

    I hope it is ok to plug our interview, where a few additional photo-screenshot comparisons are present.

    http://hardydev.com/2010/02/24/bestower-of-blackwell-repossesser-of-emerald-city-interview-with-dave-gilbert/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fine! Especially since I hijacked the images hosted on your site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of some of my favorite places in Chicago. If a Blackwell game should ever somehow bring a character to the Windy City, that'd be awesome!

    --Johnny Hofbauer

    ReplyDelete